Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sending Hugs to Someone Special

Love the challenge this week over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog with  "Get in Shape". They don't mean diet and excercise, just no squares or rectangles. Therefore, I came up with this below. 

Here is my card:
It's been a long time since I made an easel card, but this was so much fun to make and wanted to create something special for a dear friend of mine, so went on to create this card. Here is the view when the card is sitting up.

 This is the top view of the card using several products. Started off with die-cutting a Cross Stitched Circle where I created the background by sponging on the color for the grass and sky. Next, added in the sentiment from the set: Big Scripty Greetings

Afterwards, I colored in this cute little girl from the set: PI Heart Bouquet using my copic markers where I than added foam mount underneath and popped her up. For the scallop circle card, I used the Bigz Die called: Circle Scallop along with Wild Cherry cardstock

Inside of the card:
For the inside, I cut out another Cross Stitched circle and than another circle using from the new MFT paper pack Dots & Strips. Also, to decorate the inside of the card, I used Modern Blooms stamp set where I popped up the flowers using foam mount so that when you open the card, it acts as a placement stand. 

Once again, here is the finished look when the card is closed. Almost forgot, added some white details to the hearts with dots and stripes. As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge sites, please go take a look to see all the fabulous inspiration and creativity.



2 comments:

  1. Awe. So sweet! It's an adorable design! I really love those sponged clouds too! Fantastic makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card. Love your colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Get in Shape challenge :)

    ReplyDelete