Thursday, July 9, 2015

MOJO Monday 405 - Something Special For You

What another fabulous sketch Julee Tilman designed for  Mojo Monday#405 so wanted to give it a shot and play again with some more fabulous products. Also, joining again this week over at the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge which is "Furry Friends"
Here is my card:
First off, I wanted to play with a different color combo to change things up a bit plus have some fun with coloring again. Here, I did start with Blueprints 13 for the stitched white base. Next, I used the set from Winnie & Walter called: In Bloom Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya to create a background. 

Added some Kraft card stock at the bottom and than a new color from MFT which I recently got called: Coral Crush.

For the focal point, I die cut a Stitched circle using Blu Raspberry and than a white circle to add on top. Next, colored in this cute little pup from Mama Elephant from the set called: Playful Pups using my copic markers

For the sentiment, I used the same set but only the words "For You" which I embossed using white embossing powder. Both the dog and sentiment are popped up using foam mount.

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge sites, please go take a look to see fabulous inspiration and creativity.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Playful Pups (Mama Elephant), In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya (Winne & Walter)
Card stock and Paper: White, Kraft, Coral Crush, Blu Raspberry (MFT)
Inks: Black Licorice Hybird (MFT), Tropical Teal, Summer Splash, Ripe Raspberry, Tickled Pink, Peach Bellini, Persimmon, Banana Split, Lemon Drop, Wild Wisteria, (MFT inks), Pear Pizzazz (SU)
Accessories: Blueprint 13 (MFT), Stitched Circle (MFT), White Embossing Powder (Ranger), Foam Mount Tape

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and cute! Love your pretty floral background! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card us so precious!! I love the summer colors and the sketch. Such a cute little pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, this is just too sweet! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is positively adorable and that puppy is just colored pefectly. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete