Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy Birthday for You!

When I saw the topper challene over at Seize The Birthday of anything that flies, I knew I wanted to use this adorable set from Mama Elephant called Tiny Heros. Also, it gave me another chance for some coloring for the Pop Up Challenge Kathy from The Daily Marker is hosting from Aug 14th through Aug 17th.

Here is my card:
Love these cloud dies from Mama Elephant along with these tiny super heros which I colored in using copic markers. Can you guess where I got these bubble sentiments? Well, yes it's from the set called Small Talk. I thought it would be great if each one of the heros had something to say.


When I was looking at this after it was finished, I thought it would have been great to have made it into a shaker card, so than I thought why not have each hero based on the color of outfit match the cloud line they were on, so I went off to add sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. As you can see here, the girl at the bottom is in pink along with the matching cloud lines.

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set:  Tiny Heros (Mama Elephant), Small Talk (Mama Elephant)
Card stock and Paper: White, X Press It Blending Paper (copic coloring)   
Inks: Blueberry (MFT), Salty Ocean (Distress), Maliblue (SSS)
Accessories:  Landscape Trio (Mama Elephant), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Blending Tool (Ranger), Foam Mount.

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun and I loved reading your thoughtful design process, Elizabeth! Well done with the little conversation balloons and the matching sequins!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally had time to stop in and read more about this fun awesome card! Really loving all the inlaid designs you got going here! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impeccable inking Elizabeth! A really HAPPY birthday card!
    Thanks for joining Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card - I love how they've each got something to say. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading your blog and looking at your wonderful card Elizabeth! You care very talented! So very glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday again!!

    ReplyDelete