Tuesday, August 25, 2015

MFTWSC242 - Happy Birthday with Sweet Panda

Didn't want to miss out on this cute sketch over at the MFT Card Challenges with MFTWSC242 so pulled out some fun stuff and got to playing. Also, squeezing in one more birthday card over at Seize the Birthday.
Here is my card:
I'm sure you can guess on which blueprint I used here, but just in case your not sure, it's Blueprint 26 where I wanted to focus once again on using the dies in the set. It's one of my favorites....how about your? This cute little panda came from the stamp set called: Happy Panda
Here I used the Diagonal Stencil to emboss the base background giving it some texture. Also, for the sentiments, I stacked them together by cutting out 3 in total (2 in white and 1 in Orange Fizz which I than glued together using Tac Gem. 

For the word "Happy", I did the same thing, but glued the orange fizz slightly more towards the right to give it a shadow look.
Almost forgot about the big ballon in the center which I'm sure you can't miss on this card. Used Sour Apple cardstock where I added texture paste using the stars stencil. Also, added the bows and a little sequins to finish it off along with some white dots using my sharpie pen.

As always, if you haven't checked out the lesson or challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Happy Panda (MFT), 
Card stock and Paper: White, Summer Splash, Orange Fizz, Sour Apple (MFT)  
Inks: Copics Markers
Accessories:  Blueprint 26 (MFT), Diagonal Stencil (MFT), White Sharpie Pen, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), 

2 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous! You combined the diecuts so well!! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete