Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes for Christmas

Wanted to one more card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #113 as well as joining the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of "Use a Stamp".

Here is my card:
Hope you don't mind me making another shaker card, but I couldn't resist but to try out this film strip die as I love the stitching around it as well as the trio look, so wanted to play around again with a shaker. Plus it gives me an excuse to play with this cute stamp set called: Toboggan Together
Here I did start with die cutting a stitched rectangle from Blueprints 13 for the base mat and pulled out these Puffy cloud border die from Lawn fawn to create the snow at the bottom by layering all three sizes together with one of them using silver glitter card stock. I than attached them to the base and added some white texture paste with the falling snow stencil. 

Colored in these cute little reindeer and penguin using my copic markers and used some foam mount to pop them up a little. For the shaker element, I added several 4 mm and 6 mm clear sequins along with some clear seed beads. I did use foam mount tape to help me seperate the compartment trio. 
Last but not least, I embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder against the black cardstock and pop it up using some more foam mount tape. 

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out all the inspiration.

Please let me know if adding the supplies at the bottom of the post is helpful? Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

SUPPLIES


3 comments:

  1. eeeeppp!!!!! wicked cute!!! I love the snowy background on your snowy hills! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Love your snow shaker! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I'm sure the recipient will just love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete