Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year - Sparkle and Shine

Happy New Year!! When I first started stamping long ago two things have always impressed me the most which is embossing with powders and shaker cards.  Therefore, I decided to make another card with the Simon Says December Kit and enter this into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. This week is "Anything Goes" and will run for 2 weeks.

I must say that I really like this color combination of blues together Sea Glass and Soft Navy card stock against the Silver Matte Metallic (Bazzill) which was included in the kit. 

For the stitched circle, I used MFT Blueprint 12 and to get the stitched look on the metallic, I used Blueprints 13. I noticed that since I changed the way I store my dies now, I use them much more and easy to select dies that I'm looking for.

Again, Happy New Year

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Sparkle & Shine (Simon Says)
Card stock: Simon Says December Kit (White, Sea Glass, Navy, Silver Matte Metallic) 
Accessories: Blueprints 12, 13, 20 (MFT), Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder (Ranger), Acetate Sheet (Crafter's Companion), Sequins, Foam Mount.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! You did an amazing job with that SSS Card Kit!! Very pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete