Saturday, January 10, 2015

MOJO Monday 379 - Hearts and Flowers

Having some fun with the MOJO Monday 379 sketch designed by Julee Tilman and just adore these stamps! Again, I'm pulling out some NBUS "Never Before Used Stuff" that I've had in my stash which are these 2 stamp sets from Verve and enjoy having to make something with it.

Also, this gave me another excuse to color something. This week is contest week, so make sure to go check out the challenge and join the fun.

Here is my card:
I thought it would be perfect to combine flowers and hearts together so I picked up this cute stamp set called: Happy Place by Verve and colored it with my copic markers. Once again, I used the patterned paper from MME called: Lost and Found and used my Blueprint 15 for the base of the card using Kraft card stock. 

After I finished adding all my layers, I pulled out the Classic Labels Die by Verve along with the stamp set Love Notes, and Soft Suede ink to add behind the flowers which are popped up using foam mount. 

Last but not least, I stamped the word "Hugs" using Early Espresso ink onto the patterned paper on the lower right hand side and added a little heart using the Heart Die Set from Verve. Almost forgot about the ribbon, it's from Verve's collection called: Autumn Elements Ribbon Collection.

Don't forget to check out the MOJO Monday 379 if you haven't already.

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Happy Place (Verve), Love Notes (Verve)
Paper: Lost & Found (MME)
Cardstock: White, Kraft, X Press It Blending Paper (copic coloring), Electric Red (MFT)
Inks: Black Licorice Hybird Ink (MFT), Copic Markers, Soft Suede (SU), Early Espresso (SU)
Accessories:  Blueprints 15 (MFT), Happy Doodles Dies (A Cut Above), Classy Label Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Heart Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Autumn Elements Ribbon Collection (Verve), Foam Mount 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how gorgeous! Love the shading on your flowers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete