Monday, March 21, 2016

Go Get Carried Away on Your Birthday!

This weekend we celebrated my little grand daughters birthday so I wanted to make her a fun shaker card she could play with as she really loves crafting. Also, joining this weeks challenge over at Seize The Birthday. This week they have a topping of "The Great Divide", but you can also do just a Birthday Theme.

Here is my card:
I just love this Stitched Banner Duo from Pretty Pink Posh, so I used that as a focal point to create this shaker card using some Kraft card stock. For the background, I got to play with the new Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn along with Creative Cuts (Basic) die set from Mama Elephant for the scallop rectangle and banner for the sentiment which was embossed using white powder. 

This Carried Away stamp set from Mama Elephant was perfect to use as my grand daughter seemed to enjoy when I was coloring them with my Copic markers. Than, I added in this fun 4mm Spring Flower Sequins mix and added some more Spring flowers on top of the acetate. Can you tell, I can't stop using these cute flowers. They are just so cute!

Last but not least, these stitched clouds are from Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die collection where I added some blue around them using my copics.  As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out the amazing inspiration over there.  

SUPPLIES:


6 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Just darling!! Love the plaid and the colorful shaker! Those cuties wer also colored so very beautifully!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Liz ... this sweet shaker is fabulous ... gorgeous shades of sequins ... and your colouring on those little cutie pies is amazing! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shadow on your cards and that coloring..WOW! Super birthday card that your GD is going to love! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Liz, love the playful design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, how bright and happy! I just LOVE this and that background is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the shaker element and cute images. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete