Friday, March 25, 2016

Wishing you Spring Greetings!

Spring Greetings to all! With Easter coming up, I wanted to create a spring themed card and thought this set would be perfect. Also, joining the fun again to participate in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge of "SSSflickrchallenge#41" with Anything Goes.
Here is my card:
For this card, I played with this adorable set called: Melody's Easter from Simon Says Stamp and colored the images using my copic markers. Next, I wanted to add in some texture, so I cut a 1 1/8" strip of Doll Pink card stock, pulled out the falling hearts stencil along with some texture paste by Ranger.

For the background, I grabbed the Stitched Rectangles from Simon Says Stamp and die cut a large base rectangle and added some Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn 

From there, I once again reached for this beautiful Window Frame from Pretty Pink Posh as I have fallen in love with it to add the sentiment. Here, I'm using the smaller window frame. Next, I added a small strip of Green Apple card stock and this cute mini scallop border from the new Stitched Borders 4  collection from Pretty Pink Posh. Let me say, it has amazing stitching detail.

Last, but not least, I added in some favorite sparkles, 4mm and 6mm Sparkling clear sequins and Wink of Stella to the flowers.  As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out the amazing inspiration over there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment