Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Birthday to a Sweet Friend

I'm back again today with another Birthday card to celebrate another one of my sweet Instagram friends, Giorgia @ciocioscrap birthday and to wish her a wonderful day! Also, joining over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge with anything goes, "SSSflickrchallenge#41" and Seize The Birthday

Here is my card:
Lots of fun stuff and as you know I love playing with sequins so I created this shaker card using this adorable Stitched Duo 3 die from Pretty Pink Posh as my focal point where I added a mix of Iridescence sequins: 6mm Lavender Moon and 6mm Ballerina Pink to add lots of sparkles.

For the base, I used a different color combination this time around and went with purple theme and once again used the Stitched Rectangles from Simon Says Stamp and placed it on top of the Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn. 

Next, I added several Birthday Balloons from MFT stamps using different colors of card stock along with a few stitched clouds from Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die collection.

Lastly, I added this adorable bunny from the set called: Melody's Easter from Simon Says Stamp and colored the images using my copic markers and popped it up using foam mount. Also, added some Wink of Stella on the little flower and ears. 

As always, if you haven't checked out the challenge, please stop over to check out the amazing inspiration over there. 


5 comments:

  1. An adorable card Elizabeth, a lovely design with the gorgesous colour and papers.......your shaker element is beautiful with out the cute bunny, beautifully coloured with super details!!

    Hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific shaker card and love the bright bold colors! You have colored that bunny perfectly! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday and we hope you will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shaker card and that cute bunny. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is TOO DARN CUTE! Love the colours - I could look at this card all day - it makes me HAPPPEEEEE!
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete